DIRECTIONS FROM BOSTON – LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
By Car – 20 minutes
*Please be advised that there is a toll when leaving the airport
- Follow Airport Rd to I-90 West.
- Take 1-90 West for 1.6 miles before taking exit 24-25 for I-93
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-93 South
- Follow I-93 South for 1 mile and take exit 18 toward Roxbury/Andrew Square/Mass Ave
- Take a slight left onto I-93 Frontage Road and take an immediate left onto South Boston Bypass and another immediate left at the 1st cross street onto I-93 Frontage Road. Continue straight for 0.7 miles.
- Stay in the left two lanes to turn left onto West 4th Street. West 4th Street becomes East Berkeley Street. Continue 0.5 miles to arrive at the hotel on your left.
Airport Shuttle transportation can be arranged to and from The Revolution Hotel via a town car service (Approximately $80 including gratuity).
Uber, Lyft, and City Cabs
Car sharing services like Uber, Lyft and city Cabs make getting to and from the airport a quick 25 minute ride. Uber and Lyft typically come in at $25-$30 and cabs typically range from $35-$50.
We're right next to the subway, or what we call the "T". The Silver and Orange lines are just a few blocks away; fares are $2.90 for one ride, or you can get a $12.75 Day pass.
$30 for 24-hours with The Revolution Hotel validation ticket
Parking Garage Location: 100 Clarendon St. Garage (24-hour access with NO in/out access)
DOWNLOAD SPOT HERO APP ON GOOGLE PLAY:
Google Play Store
DOWNLOAD SPOT HERO APP ON IOS:
Apple App Store
To enter the garage:
- Pull a garage ticket to enter. Do not leave this in your car, you will need to pay at the designated pay station located in the lobby of the garage before you can drive out.
- Feel free to park on any level that is marked as “reserved”
- Retrieve a green “chaser ticket: from the front desk at the hotel so your discount will be applied at the pay station upon check-out.
- Discount is for a 24-hour period only, parking is $38 without the hotel discount.
To exit the garage:
- Be sure to use the pay station inside the garage lobby upon leaving, use your green “chaser ticket” at the pay station for the discount to be applied.
- Insert the original garage coupon first, followed by the green “chaser ticket”
- Pay with a valid credit card or cash
- Pay station will return the now validated garage coupon that you will need to exit the parking gate.