Our ADA Policy
Accessibility Statement for The Revolution Hotel Official Website
The Revolution Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities using The Revolution Hotel Official Website (the “Site”). We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and seeking to apply the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We strive to be conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.0 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- All color contrasts must meet the Level AA standard of 4.5:1, and many are within the Level AAA standard of 7:1
- Navigation tab orders are concise and meaningful
- Additional skip links allow users to quickly navigate to content and navigation
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on, or if you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of, the Site:
- Phone: 617-848-9200
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 40 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatability with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Bootstrap 3 is the HTML/CSS framework.
Accessibility of the Site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
While we strive to provide content that is compatible with assistive technologies utilized by users of the Site, it is not possible to remain compatible with all available assistive technologies. If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to the Site’s compatibility or non-compatibility with specific assistive technologies, please contact us using the information in the "Feedback" section above.
ADA Features at the Revolution Hotel
Property Accessibility Features:
- Street-level public entrance
- Street-level accessible guestrooms
- Accessible public entrance to food and beverage areas
- Accessible elevator to meeting room area
- Accessible elevator to fitness center
Room Accessibility Features:
- 35-inch clear passages through doorways
- Roll-in shower in select rooms
- Hoyer lift available upon request
- Closed captioning available on televisions
LIMITATIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Site, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known Limitations for the Revolution Hotel Official Website
Third-Party Websites: Some links throughout our site, including Reservations, Book Now, Check Availability, Purchase Tickets, will take the user away from the Site because we use third-party vendors to make reservations online, purchase tickets, and other marketing/operational purposes. We are not responsible for the ADA compliance of any third-party site. You may call the hotel directly at 617-848-9200 to make reservations, purchase tickets to an event, or for more information.