DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
The Revolution, Our Boston Location
Boston is a walkable city and very easy to get around by foot. Lucky for you, we are located in one of the coolest neighborhoods in Boston with some of the best restaurants and shopping right around the corner. We are steps from the subway, or the “T” as we call it, and offer complimentary Shinola bicycles (including helmets) if speed is your game.
Directions from Boston – Logan International Airport
By Car – 20 minutes
*Please be advised that there is a toll upon leaving the airport
- Follow Airport Rd to I-90 West.
- Take 1-90 West for 1.6 miles before taking exit 24-25 for I-93
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-93 South
- Follow I-93 South for 1 mile and take exit 18 toward Roxbury/Andrew Square/Mass Ave
- Take a slight left onto I-93 Frontage Road and take an immediate left onto South Boston Bypass and another immediate left at the 1st cross street onto I-93 Frontage Road. Continue straight for 0.7 miles.
- Stay in the left two lanes to turn left onto West 4th Street.
- West 4th Street becomes East Berkeley Street. Continue 0.5 miles to arrive to the hotel on your left.
Valet Parking in Downtown Portland
- Valet service is available for $45 per night.
Directions from Portland International Airport
By Light Rail: $2.75
- We’re right next to the subway, or what we call the “T”. The Silver and Orange lines are just a few blocks away; fares are $2.75 for one ride, or you can get a $12 Day pass.
Town Car Service
- Airport Shuttle transportation can be arranged to and from The Revolution Hotel via a town car service (Approximately $80 including gratuity).